Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thing 21

Because I am hearing impaired, podcasts are difficult for me to understand. I tried several different ones, and I am not sure if I was doing something wrong but many of them said unable to open RSS feed. The ones that did work were difficult to understand. All of them had a background soundtract that made the words inaudible for me. I do sometimes have this problem with YouTube, but not always because oftentimes I am able to see the face of the person speaking. Also, soundtracts are less likely on how to videos. With podcasts, there is no video, only audio which is a big problem for me.

1 comment:

  1. I did not know you were hearing impaired. You have brought out a good point - podcasting has become popular; however, for those who are hearing impaired the quality needs to be the best.

    ReplyDelete