Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thing 13

I don't think I like twitter very much. I guess I don't really get it. First of all when you are not used to the shorthand, it is very hard to read. It is also hard to read from a "teacher's perspective". Secondly, I don't like the fact that people can use any kind of language (profanity), talk about any subject (sex) using that language, and many times aren't very nice. I first followed #chances are...where people could talk about things that might happen. I also followed #things you wish you could bring back...which wasn't so bad. I also followed American Idol. It is just weird to me that people just add any comment and others follow that. I can't believe the number of comments added about American Idol in a 30 second period of time and that anyone pays attention to that. I think twitter is not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment