Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thing 23

I have learned about several things I really like including Library Thing, Delicious, IM, and Google Reader. I guess the thing I learned about that helps me the most is Google Reader. I can look at all the various sites I am interested in in one place. It is a time saver for me, and that is something I need. The thing I like the least is Twitter. I really don't get it. It's just not my thing, and I guess that is true about any site when anyone can post whatever they think about a topic.

I have to say that I did enjoy most of this class. It did take a lot of time, and I probably could have spent lots more time perusing which I may do this summer. I do wish that I had not procrastinated and kept up with the class. I think that would have made it a lot easier and more enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for completing the 23 things, maybe when you have more time you can go back to look at them. I have enjoyed reading your blog and especially looking at the images created using Big Huge Labs, etc.

    ReplyDelete