Monday, March 8, 2010

Thing 16

Digg...it's okay, but I don't digg it. If I want to know about something in the news, I would rather go to Google reader and look at the news sources I have subscribed to there. For example, on Digg, I read an article about Sarah Palin's family traveling to Canada to access health care when she was a child. If this is true, that's pretty ironic. But...is that article really accurate? I don't know, and I don't really have the time to research it to find out. As I said I would rather go to one of the reliable sources of my choice to get my news. I guess I am not really into the social aspect of Digg either. I don't want to blog and discuss my opinions with "the world". When I want to discuss something, I prefer to do that with my friends. Again, as I mentioned before, I also don't really like that some people use profanity throughout their posting. One of the good things about the 23 Things is that we are learning about many ways to access information, and each individual has to choose what works best for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment